Psychology of Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Have A Heroine Problem! ~Szymanski & Leigh~

2 posters

Go down

I Have A Heroine Problem! ~Szymanski & Leigh~ Empty I Have A Heroine Problem! ~Szymanski & Leigh~

Post by HeavenLeighDahl Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Name: Heaven Leigh Dahl
Alias: The Doll
I Have A Heroine Problem! ~Szymanski & Leigh~ Amanda_beautyshot_antm3_w3-1
Abilities: Superhuman Senses, Ecolocation, Skilled Martial Artist
Costume: Skin tight, blue leather skin suit, made of the finest leather that Italy has to offer. It zips up the front, but stops in between the girl's breasts. One belt low on the waist displays a picture of two milky white eyes. A black and blue mask covers the top of her face, her eyes and the bridge of her nose. And to complete it is a pair of flat healed blue boots that stop at her knees and have soles of steel to make a sound every step.

The Doll was a hero! The best that the city had ever seen! Yes! That was it! Dun dundundun DUN! Theme song! That's what every super hero needs, and as a wonderful hero, The Doll was making a theme song of her own, in her head.

Jumping over a large cat (That has to be the biggest cat she's never seen!), the blonde followed the footsteps and the shadow of the man that had just robbed the local Credit Union. Her hair flew behind her like a golden banner, and her hands were held out in front of her to push people aside. It was, in her mind, a high speed pursuit, the kind of thing she lived for.

It wasn't long before the blonde had the man, a tall man, she could tell, cornered in an alley. She'd won! Yes! Score one for the good guys! She slowed when she heard him stop and moved toward him, her eyes looking off to the left of the man, but she could still see him. There was nothing she couldn't see when she took a step. When she was just in front of him, she reached her hand up for the money, and she felt her hand getting slapped away.

The movement and the sound showed her everything around her, and it hadn't changed. So, she shook her head and kicked her right leg out, getting the man in the throat, pinning him to the wall.

"Make it easy on yourself and give me the money." She said, her voice, while serious, was still musical and sweet. No wonder she was called "The Doll". There was just something beautiful and precious about the crime-fighter.

"No." It was a gasping sound, and with the sound... Something was different, there was a man behind her, and he reached for her, just as the sight went away. She felt arms wrapping around her, and she was pulled away, thrown into a wall, where she slid down onto an old mattress.
HeavenLeighDahl
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

I Have A Heroine Problem! ~Szymanski & Leigh~ Empty Re: I Have A Heroine Problem! ~Szymanski & Leigh~

Post by Szymanski Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:28 pm

I Have A Heroine Problem! ~Szymanski & Leigh~ AdamMontand

"The Bavarian"
Usual outfit: An expensive brown suit, usually with a white shirt, red tie and matching brown waistcoat underneath. His shoes are usually grey, or white in colour, which never seem to get dirty.

---------------

“Why did I know you were going to be here, huh? When ever there’s some sort of trouble, you’re never away. It would be nice if for once, you stayed at home instead of chasing after a little bank robber.” The Bavarian was just one of many criminals in this city, originating from Germany – hence the nickname. His crimes and plans usually were small time heists, simple robberies that were lucky to get on the news for more than a few minutes. But that didn’t stop the Doll from chasing him or his men down, oh no. Sometimes he imagined she enjoyed putting him away.

The revolver in his hand was cold, its barrel extended a little longer than the usual firearm, adding an extra weight to the bandaged right hand. “Remember this? Remember what you did to me? My hand still hurts, doctors said I might never use it again after it was crushed under that crate. But what do you know, maybe it’ll still work for one thing. Pushing back on the trigger that shoots you.”

His companion brushed away dirt and dust from his jacket, walking over slowly to the man with the gun. “Sorry boss, I didn’t think she was that fast!”

“Did you forget who was chasing you? You idiot, why did I even consider sending you on this job? I knew you’d make a mess of things, you and your brother. Don’t know who is worse!” He didn’t like to get distracted when it came to the Doll. She was tricky, could pull a fast one without you even realising. He had learned that fact the hard way. The Bavarian looked upwards, the building seemed to reach up as far as the low clouds. Rain looked to be approaching, but if she were to finally die today, then perhaps it would always be sunshine to him.

“On second thoughts, perhaps I have another idea. Tie her up.” The Bavarian barked, motioning for his goon to get rope from the van and attempt to bind her ankles and wrists. “You move or resist... then your crime fighting days will be over much quicker than either of us would like.”

Szymanski
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

I Have A Heroine Problem! ~Szymanski & Leigh~ Empty Re: I Have A Heroine Problem! ~Szymanski & Leigh~

Post by HeavenLeighDahl Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:43 pm

-The Doll heard the accent and it made her shudder. Of course it would be him. Did the man ever take a day off? Really, she heard way too much of his voice. Saw him too much. And for a blind girl, that was saying something. Not that anyone knew that The Doll was really a blind woman from the neighborhood. Heaven was too dependent to be able to take care of bank robbers, muggers, or the like.

He started talking about something she did to him, did she remember? As he spoke, a visual of everything that was going on around her flashed. But, she couldn't make out details. It was black and red. There wasn't much she could make out. So, no, she didn't remember. Until, he said that his hand still hurt. She smiled.

"Oh, boo hoo." She said, though when he mentioned shooting her... That was a little more dangerous. Then, she was to be tied up. Greeeeaaaat... It must have been her lucky day. She was told not to resist, and frowned.

"Awe, you think that I would do such a thing?" She taunted as she stood still, working out her plan of attack.
HeavenLeighDahl
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Szymanski Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:56 am

The Bavarian smiled, stepping back once. The gun remained a permanent fixture in his hand, its direction circling The Doll's chest area. "You've been a menace to this city long enough! You've won too many times, now this city is going to have to learn not to depend on its superheroine for help!" He laughed, nodding his head towards her as his henchman came forward from the car. The rope was around his shoulder in a loop, while his hands held a large iron bar.

"Just don't hit her too hard, I want to watch her struggle in her final moments!"

He knew whenever the Doll was around, the Police wouldn't be far off. As useless as they were, it was still an annoyance having to evade capture. He was good at retreating in to the city, back to his hideout. The Bavarian knew he wasn't the only one who had reached this stage before -- plenty of other villains had been so close to getting rid of the Doll forever, but they allowed her to escape at the last moment. Like everyone else, the Bavarian knew he wasn't going to let her win this time.

His goon stepped forward, lifted the iron pipe over his head, and swung it down towards Heaven.

Szymanski
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:12 am

The Doll heard the man, and laughed. It was stupid, his insistence that he could get rid of her. They'd tried, all the badguys, and it didn't work. She would forever be a menace, and she knew it. Because The Doll would never let anything really happen to herself.

The idea that someone was going be hitting her, probably with something hard, made her decide what she was going to do. She wasn't going to let it go further than it was. As the man, she assumed it was a man, swung at her, the sound of the metal object going through the air made just enough movement for her to see a whisper of what was around her, allowing her to see where to move.

She ducked to the left and lifted her arm up, aiming at the man's throat with her elbow while her leg kicked out behind her, propelling her away from the wall. She remembered where she'd seen the Bavarian move to and kicked in the direction of his hand and the gun. And with the last injury that she'd caused him, she was sure if she made contact, it would hurt. Her only thought was getting away.
HeavenLeighDahl
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Szymanski Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:53 am

The bank robbing goon growled as he was smacked in the stomach with her elbow, toppling backwards on to the ground, clutching his throat as if he were having difficulty breathing. He wriggled on the ground, looking up at the action, almost pleading as if to ask someone to stop fighting and help him. The Bavarian also grunted as his bad hand was kicked hard, and the piece of metal soared through the air, scraping against the ground and too far to each from where he was standing. Instinctively, his grabbed the source of pain with his other hand, thinking that by holding his palm, it would somehow get better.

The metal pipe lay closer to the Bavarian than the gun, and it was the thing he went to grab. Get her on the deck, keep her down, stop her from moving. He had the advantage when it came to strength, although she could far out-do him in terms of pace, agility and evasion. But all it would take was one, well-timed whack, and she'd be his.

Ducking and diving for the pipe, he grabbed it successfully and jumped to his feet, beginning to swing it one -- two -- three -- four times in her direction, with each swing getting closer and closer towards her.

Szymanski
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:29 pm

Heaven heard the groans and grunts as she got her targets and smiled triumphantly. Just as she was about to make a run for it, her echolocation flashed, showing the shadowy sign of something moving toward her, the sound of the air whistling giving her the sign she needed.

But, she saw the stick, or whatever he was swinging just a second too late, as the fourth swing hit her on the side of the head. It had such momentum that she didn't even have time move or process the pain. She only could sense the blow and the fall.

Things went black just as she figured out that it had been a pipe that hit her. It wasn't normal for Heaven to actually be hit, actually miss something so crucial as a metal object swinging at her head. But, the man was persistent with his quest of getting her.
HeavenLeighDahl
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Szymanski Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:00 pm

"Ha!" The Bavarian laughed triumphantly, grabbing his henchman by the upper arms and shaked him rather rapidly. "Can you believe what I just done? I hit her! She's down!" He almost broke in to a song, he was so excited about what he had just achieved. Yet he remembered he had to calm down, keep his cool. She wasn't completely his yet. She still hadn't been tied up, and could spring up at any moment to finish them off when they least expected it.

"Come on, you fool. Help me restrain her! Can't have her jumping about anymore." The Bavarian commented, snatching the rope from his friend and sitting above her, to prevent any more movements. "In fact, I have a better idea. The cloth, please."

The other man seemed to know what he was talking about, and was quick to return with a white cloth that was soaked in something, making sure he kept his nose away from the substance. "This will help you dream for a little bit, Doll, makes my job a little easier as well." He smirked, pressing the chloroform cloth against her mouth.

Szymanski
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down