Psychology of Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My BFF ^Mack and Leigh^

2 posters

Go down

My BFF ^Mack and Leigh^ Empty My BFF ^Mack and Leigh^

Post by HeavenLeighDahl Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:20 pm

Jolene Tierney walked through the campus, her books held in her arms. She was trying to keep her thoughts from trailing off, but it didn't appear o be happening. She was supposed to be thinking about her next class, the ballet class that she had been looking forward to. But, for once, the dancer wasn't focused on music or her dance. Instead, she was thinking about the party that she was supposed to go to, and if she could convince Steve to go with her.

She knew that he had to work before it, but if she played her cards right, she could probably get him to accompany her. She just had to put it in the terms of him 'protecting' her from the skeeze that went to those parties in hopes of picking someone up. then, he would hopefully be up for joining her. And then, she wouldn't have to worry about being alone at a campus party for the first time ever.

Walking into her class, she quickly changed and got her thoughts back in order. It was after class that she went back to thinking about it all. To be able to have Steve join her, it would be what she'd love to have. They'd been best friends since they were babies. They'd done everything together and that was why they were in the same school, both studying some form of entertainment. It was their life, his acting and hers dancing.

She hurried away from the arts building and toward where she knew she would be able to find him at that time of the day, her plan set in her mind.
HeavenLeighDahl
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

My BFF ^Mack and Leigh^ Empty Re: My BFF ^Mack and Leigh^

Post by Mack Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:52 am

Steve aimed the rubber band at the kid in front of him, one eye closed for better aim.He pulled back and was about to release when Mark turned around. Steve innocently whistled and put his hands behind his back. "You're a sorry excuse for an actor," Mark said sarcastically. Steve just smiled and waved, shooting the rubber band and hitting him smack between the eyes.

He ran off, on his way to the bike rack where he would sit under the tree next to it and study lines for his upcoming role of George Holly in Suddenly, Last Summer, a play by Tennessee Williams. Once settled, about to begin, he saw the familiar shoes that he knew belonged to Jolene. He turned his head to look up at her, the wind blowing his hair into a goofy look.

"Well, hello!" he said, smiling at his old friend. If only she wasn't that. Steve loved her, wouldn't trade anything for her friendship... unless he could have her love. These feelings he had learned to keep hidden though, sure that she would never feel this way about him.
Mack
Mack
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:01 am

Jolene smiled when she was greeted by Steve. "Hello, love!" She said, hopping over to him and sitting down next to him. With a wide smile on her face, she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Hey, Steve..." She said, rubbing her hand over his arm. "I've got something to ask..." She was smiling as sweetly as she could, hoping to be able to get him to agree to go to the party with her. "There is this party, tonight.. you know, and Delta? and.. Well, I really don't want to go alone.. Want to come with?" She asked sweetly.

She knew that he loved her.. As a sister. How else would he love her? She was the one that had developed romantic feelings for her best friend. She had to be crazy. The one guy she couldn't get, and he was the one that she wanted.
HeavenLeighDahl
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:13 am

He rolled his eyes. As social as he was, parties weren't his thing. She knew it too, he could see it behind the puppy dog eyes. But he would go, yeah, he definitely would. He didn't like the idea of her being alone at a campus party... especially with drunk guys. He shivered at the mere thought of it. But he had to give her a hard time, just for the fun of it.

"I'm sure you can handle yourself," he rolled his eyes. Acting skills came in handy when you were fooling friends. "If it really makes you fell better though," he said about two minutes later. "I guess I can make it work," he sighed as if it were a real burden. But he was sure she would see through his act, she had known him for all of their lives after all.
Mack
Mack
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:21 am

Jolene pouted for a second when he said that she could handle herself. Still, she could see through his words, and the look on his face. He was a wonderful actor, but, she'd known him for so long, it was obvious that he wanted to go to protect her.

She loved fooling around with him, so, she smiled and gave him a sweet smile, before hugging him. "Well, you could be my date." She said, pinching his cheek. "And then, maybe, if you are good enough during the date, you could get something." She teased him, before letting go.

"So... See you at my dorm at around... Eight?" She asked as she kissed his cheek and stood up. "Mother is insisting that she see me tonight. But I will be back for the party. Probably around seven to get ready." She told him, smiling.
HeavenLeighDahl
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:34 pm

"Now, now, don't go too far here," he laughed and let her pinch his cheek jokingly. "Oh really? Hmm, you know I've always wanted a pony," he wagged his finger as he said it. He closed the play on his lap and stretched his long legs out in front of himself. Now that Jolene had talked to him he'd never be able to concentrate.

"I'll show up eventually," he said casually when she suggested a time. She knew he'd be right on time though. He hated being late. To anything. Maybe he'd show up early though, just to bug her. He loved bugging her, it made both of them laugh and Jolene had the prettiest laugh...He snapped himself back into the conversation. "Tell mom I said hi!" he told her. He had always called any of his friend's parents Mom and Dad, not Mr. or Mrs. whatever. That was too formal for Steve.
Mack
Mack
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:01 pm

Jolene laughed and shook her head. "A pony? I don't know if I could..." She stopped and smiled wickedly. "For you, I will get you a pony just for being my date." She said, hugging him quickly and kissing his cheek. It was always fun to play around with her best friend.

As she stood up, he said he'd show up eventually, but she knew better. "Yeah, that's what you think." The redhead said, blowing him a kiss. She nodded when he said to say hi to her mom. Then, she hurried off.

She had to get in her car and hurry to her parents' house or her mother would kill her. She couldn't be any later if she tried, really. But, that's just the way that it had to go, with her classes and her need to talk to Steve. It was important.

When she finally got back to her dorm, Jolene instantly began to get ready. She'd showered at her parents' house so that she could have it all ready, and was just going to need to change and put on make-up.
HeavenLeighDahl
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:12 pm

Steve sighed and put the play into his bag. He decided on heading back to his dorm and just hang out until he needed to get ready. He grabbed his ipod and stuck it in the dock, blasting Gloriana's music through his room.

Around 7:30 he was ready and on his way to her dorm room. He wore a white button-up shirt that he hadn't bothered to tuck in and black pants. His hair was spiked in the usual fashion, and he still wasn't looking forward to this party. Except for the fact that he was going with Jolene. Around 7:45, he knocked on her door.

"Joe?" he said knocking at her door. He smiled, knowing she'd most likely still be getting ready.
Mack
Mack
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:29 pm

Jolene heard Steve knocking on her door as she was slipping the black mini-skirt up her hips. She already had on the light blue tank top, and the blue silk thigh high stockings, so she just hurried to the door, opening it as she was zipping the skirt up. She was looking down at the skirt, as she zipped it, before looking back up and smiling at Steve.

"Hey." She said, flashing him a quick smile. "Sorry, I had to get clothes on." She said about the time it took her to answer the door. She looked him over for a second, before saying to him. "You look great. Come in."

Turning around, she walked to the bed that she slept in. There were a pair of stiletto heels next to her bed. She took a minute to slip them on as she looked at her best friend. "You look like you aren't very excited." She observed.
HeavenLeighDahl
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:06 pm

He flashed her a goofy smile as she opened the door and stepped inside as she complimented him. "As do you."

"Excited? Well you know me. I just love parties. They always seem to have a good result, especially on campus," he said sarcastically. He checked his leather banded watch, 7:50. He wasn't expecting this party to be half as bad as others that he had been to, but only because of Jolene.

"So, um, we could leave now and be the first awkward people there or... I dunno... what do you wanna do?" he asked. : By the way, I meant to ask you, how late were you planning on staying tonigt?"
Mack
Mack
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down