Psychology of Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grip of Hysteria (Mannie/Savvy)

2 posters

Go down

Grip of Hysteria (Mannie/Savvy) Empty Grip of Hysteria (Mannie/Savvy)

Post by savfantasy Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:39 pm

Name: Rynn Hart

Appearance: Short brown hair that is usualy kept hidden by a cap. She wears the normal plain clothing of the day. Her eyes are green, which are unusul in her community. She is about 5' 3". She had a thin build that is emphasized by her straight dress. (No pic. sorry)

Personality: Quiet and meek is how the people around her would describe her. Recently though, she has been acting up. Her strange behavior and a tendency to sneak out at night has gotten the church suspicious. Only the testimony of her father, a respected member of the congregation, has kept he safe so far.

History: Rynn's mother died giving birth, which was not uncommon. She and her older brother live alone with thier father. The family keeps mostly to themselves except for on Sundays. She dosn't really enjoy to knit or sew, but it's what is expected of her, so she excells at it. She always works hard at anything she tries, but it's beginning to take a toll on her. She thinks her father expects too much out of her. When an aquatince from church invited her to a party in the woods, she accepted. It sounded like a good way to relieve stress. She didn't expect things to get so out of hand but. . . it was exhillarating in a way.
savfantasy
savfantasy
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Grip of Hysteria (Mannie/Savvy) Empty Re: Grip of Hysteria (Mannie/Savvy)

Post by justmannieee Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:57 am

Name: Sabina
Appearance: Because of her South American Indian decent, Sabina's skin is very dark, hiding most of her facial structure and features. Her eyes are almost black and full, as well as her pink lips, and her long, dreaded hair is often worn pulled back or wrapped up and hidden in rags. She measures about five feet, five inches with large hips; She's fairly curvy. Her clothing is simple and is usually passed down from another slave, someone in her master's family, or handmade by herself.
Personality: Hard work and discipline has been drilled into Sabina's life from day one. As a slave, she had a lot of responsibility, and if she didn't work hard, she knew she'd be punished by her master's whip. Her mother taught her many things, like how to cook and clean, how to make clothes and care for young children, and also how to do "magic." Sabina is a hard worker, although not by choice, and has grown to be quite the manipulator. She's also very proud of her origins and talent with "magic." Sabina is no longer shy or nervous, as she's really broke out of her quiet shell.
History: Sabina's parents were originally from the same small Indian village in South America. They were captured together, although at the time unmarried, and given to her master to pay a debt. Once in his household, they married and had Sabina. Born into slavery, it's the only life Sabina knows of. She was lucky enough to stay with her mother and father in the household of the high-positioned, local clergyman. Sabina was also lucky to have grown up in a kind household; Her master cared dearly for Sabina and her parents, but as they were, of course, slaves, he still expected a great deal out of them. Growing up, Sabina's mother and father taught her of their long gone home in South America and their traditions. They told her to always stay true to her origins, and often "read" tea leaves and egg yolks, and made special potions with her mother. By her mid-twenties, Sabina could take care of day-to-day household duties with great excellence. She has stayed proud of her heritage, practicing "magic" all the while with her parents, and secretly teaching the towns children her tricks.

^ I will come back and edit, of course, but I was thinking... maybe we could play more than one character? We could use a different color to signify we were writing as the other characters. I just can't make up my mind on whether to be helping or hunting you, haha. I'm thinking about having my main character as a crazy, religious nut who holds a high position in the local congregation. And my second character be his eldest daughter who secretly got involved in the "witchcraft" and found it ridiculous in its own right (not by religion) and wants to help the young girls who are eventually going to get accused. And even after all that... I'm still thinking about maybe being another slave like Tituba who helps spread the hysteria... maybe a slave in the family's house, lol. There's just so much I want to do within this RP with you!! Help?

Last edited by justmannieee on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:30 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added the character information!)
justmannieee
justmannieee
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by savfantasy Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:00 pm

lol. Have as many characters as you want. As for myself, I will probably play her father and brother at times. I don't think I'll make up a sheet for them, though. (Unless you want me to.)
savfantasy
savfantasy
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by justmannieee Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:13 pm

Okay, I think I'll play multiple characters. I"ll just make a character sheet/profile/skeleton for my main character... I may add sheets for the others later, but it's not necessary/important Very Happy I"ll try to get a sheet up this evening after I work on some homework!
justmannieee
justmannieee
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by savfantasy Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:17 pm

Sounds good. Smile
savfantasy
savfantasy
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by justmannieee Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:12 pm

Okay, so I decided to go with my main character being a slave Very Happy I figure this way I can really interact with you! Once the story moves along a bit, I'll introduce the other characters. If you approve of my character, I'm ready for the IC when you are!

xox
justmannieee
justmannieee
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by savfantasy Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:29 pm

Looks good! This is going to be fun - I can't wait to start. Unfortunatly, I was just heading to bed. If you'd like to make the first post though, I'll respond to it tomorow. Smile
savfantasy
savfantasy
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by justmannieee Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:45 pm

Hiya love... I've made the >IC thread< and gotten a post up!!!

*Just a note ~ If you don't mind, please disable your signature from being attached when posting in the IC! I think it allows for easier reading and keeps the thread looking clean/nice Very Happy
justmannieee
justmannieee
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by savfantasy Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:34 pm

Okay. . . how do I do that?

Edit: Never mind. I figured it out. xD
savfantasy
savfantasy
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by justmannieee Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:07 pm

Hehe, glad you figured it out!

Great first post.... I can't wait to see how this evolves between us!
justmannieee
justmannieee
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by justmannieee Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:11 pm

Sorry it has taken me a bit to respond. School, work, and life have been keeping me awfully busy Very Happy
I should be faster from now on... or I'll at least try! Hehe.
justmannieee
justmannieee
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by savfantasy Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:37 pm

no problem. My life's pretty busy to, so a slow pace is fine with me.
savfantasy
savfantasy
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down