Psychology of Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The reason for my absence

3 posters

Go down

The reason for my absence Empty The reason for my absence

Post by Tokuori Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:59 am

First of all I'd like to apologize to my roleplaying partners/
I'm sorry I've kept you waiting for new responses so long, and despite the drama of the reason I would still like to give my explanation as to why I've been absent this long.
Recently, over the past month I've been finding it hard to breath, late night my chest will hurt unbelievably bad. I wake up in the mornings and most of the time it takes me a few minutes to actually catch my breath--not only that, but I walk up a flight of stairs and have to lean against something, feeling exhausted. Now normally I would overlook this and state that I need exercise, the problem is I have become a very active person and get out almost everyday with either working or my own personal outings. Normally I would dismiss the fact that I feel under the weather, I never complain about being ill and have only gone to the doctor when I feel something is very wrong.
Well that's just it, something is very wrong. I went to the doctor last week to get an x-ray of my chest, believing that I had maybe fractured a rib (I fell off my motorcycle a few weeks ago) and waited for the results.. On the 12th Saturday they called me in and informed me I have some abnormalities on my lungs. Weather it be cancer or something else they are not 100% sure.
I go in today for more tests and a new x-ray to figure out what exactly is wrong with me, though the marks on the first x-ray leave me completely petrified. I suppose today the reason I am writing this is to calm down and confirm that it is all happening.
Again I am sorry I have not responded, I could have done it sooner I suppose I just chose not too. Hopefully I will be back and more active on the site soon--something I cannot wait for.

I miss you all terribly and hope you have not forgotten me!

You're friend and critic,

Toku-chan

Tokuori
Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

The reason for my absence Empty Re: The reason for my absence

Post by HeavenLeighDahl Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:16 am

I hope that everything is alright Toku. We are all routing for you, I'm sure. You are in my thoughts. If you need to talk to anyone, don't be afraid to come to me. I'm always here for you. Hug
HeavenLeighDahl
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:59 pm

Oh no, Toku! I hope everything turns out alright for you in the end. Keep us updated so we know how you're doing!! You're in my thoughts, and like Leigh, if you need to talk, I'm here to listen!!
LunarScorpio
LunarScorpio
Admin Critics
Admin Critics

http://familyvent.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum