Psychology of Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Gal On the Block

5 posters

Go down

The New Gal On the Block Empty The New Gal On the Block

Post by controlledsoul Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:50 am

Hello- I’m Star or controlledsoul. You can call me either I suppose. I refuse to disclose my age- sorry about that- but I can tell you that I’m a teenager above 14 and below 18. Quite the age, isn’t it?
I was born on January 25th- making me an Aquarius, a water bearer.

Hobbies. Hobbies. I love being on the internet ( of course). Roleplaying is one of my favorite hobbies to enjoy and cool off. Ranting and debating is fun; I do it a lot. And debating of the friendly kind, not the political kind. I’m not all too fond of politics anyways. I love singing and listening to music of all types. Whether it’s Korean, Japanese, Chinese or English- I don’t really care as long as it’s music and as long as I like it. Oh, and I read. A few hard copy books, but more towards the fictional books that are online. Manga! I do like them too, but mainly for the art since I do like drawing. I'm not good, but that's why it's a hobby and not a talent. And I'm being honest mind you, even if I can't prove it since I don't have a scanner.

Ohrite. And I like chocolate. And 7up. And the color green. And wolves. They’re adorable, misunderstood and-yep. I love them. Did I mention that I like role-playing? Oh, I probably did. I’m slightly absent-minded. I’m more fond of the one x one kind since I haven’t tried a group one in ..forever. Romance pairing I only sway for girlxboy. Nothing personal, but I don't like to roleplay any other pairing. Not for now at least.
And.. Right! I think that’s all for now.

Wouldn’t want to bore y’all too much now would I?

And of course, you may contact me in any way you wish and I have these PMs, Gaia, blogger, AIM and MSN. So whichever one you're interested in contacting me in, just do ask me and I shall message you with it.

controlledsoul
Unreliable Narrator

Back to top Go down

The New Gal On the Block Empty Re: The New Gal On the Block

Post by LunarScorpio Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:58 am

Hey, Star! Yes, I’ve decided to go with star because I have a slight obsession with the night time, hehe. Either way, welcome to PoW! I hope you’re enjoying the site so far! Haha, you actually have something in common with my mom, she’s obsessed with wolves. She loves them and I swear she would have one if she could, lol.

Either way, I should get down to business. Make sure to read all of the rules and guidelines, they’ll come in handy. Along with the tutorials to just some of the basic stuff that may be different. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or one of the Critics that’s floating around the site. We’ve got a couple of contests going on right now, so feel free to participate! I think I pretty much covered everything, just make sure to have fun!! I will see you around the boards!
LunarScorpio
LunarScorpio
Admin Critics
Admin Critics

http://familyvent.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Excalibur Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:14 pm

Watsup Star Razz.

I like wolves too. =) Theyre just super cool and they have a mad intense stare xD
Excalibur
Excalibur
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by Veritas Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:15 pm

Welcome! I'm sure you'll be bale to rustle up some friendly debate around here.
Veritas
Veritas
A Footnote

http://wannabepoet.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by controlledsoul Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:35 pm

At LunarScorpio:
:] Thanks. I should be thanking you for inviting me to this forum. I’ve read most of the guidelines and such already, but sadly.. So far, I’ve only found advanced and such roleplays and I’m not up for such kind at the moment. I simply want a casual- beginner-ish one. Then again, perhaps some other time since I’m partially occupied with school work.

At Excalibur:
Haha. Yes! I agree- they most definetely are.

At Veritas:
Ha. Thank you; I wouldn’t mind that at all. Even a friendly conversation works too =P

controlledsoul
Unreliable Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FliehVorDerDunkelheit! Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:27 pm

Welcome Star! I'm DF or Flieh, whichever you like better (one is short for DarkFlame and one is a German command XD). I like friendly debate, too, it's just a little hard to find it of the friendly variety most of the time. Music, as well, is quite awesome. I don't know if you like MUSE, Mindless Self Indulgence, or Chevelle, but I've been listening to them a lot XD If you ever want to roleplay, feel free to hit me up. I might be a little slow due to AP classes, but I try to respond in a timely manner XD
FliehVorDerDunkelheit!
FliehVorDerDunkelheit!
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum