Psychology of Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PoW Halloween Banner Contest!

Go down

PoW Halloween Banner Contest! Empty PoW Halloween Banner Contest!

Post by LunarScorpio Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:43 pm

The month of October is quickly coming upon us and I thought that PoW could use a little decorating! This contest is all about the PoW banner. We need something a bit more spooky and scary for the upcoming month which contains our scariest holiday, Halloween! So, get your pens, pencils, and computers out because it’s time for PoW first art contest!

The winner of this contest will have their banner displayed for the entire month of October! Their name will always be displayed along with their work forever in the winners thread. Who knows, maybe I’ll even offer you a job as an Art Critic! Either way, it’s time to get down to the rules!

• It must have “Psychology of Writing” somewhere on it large enough that everyone will know who we are
  • It has to be a Fall/Halloween theme
  • Our current banner is 748 x 228, so your should be around that same size
  • Send your entries into LunarScorpio (aka me!)
  • Have fun!

Not too hard right? Now, as for deadlines! You have until September 29th to submit your entries. You will all know on October 1st who the winner is because their banner will replace our current one and of course there will be announcements all over the place! So, get started on your entries, I can’t wait to see them!!
LunarScorpio
LunarScorpio
Admin Critics
Admin Critics

http://familyvent.com

Back to top Go down

PoW Halloween Banner Contest! Empty Re: PoW Halloween Banner Contest!

Post by LunarScorpio Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:57 pm

Just a day under two weeks for this contest. Keep sending in your entries!!
LunarScorpio
LunarScorpio
Admin Critics
Admin Critics

http://familyvent.com

Back to top Go down