Psychology of Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerosene ((Ooc & Sign-Ups))

Go down

Kerosene ((Ooc & Sign-Ups)) Empty Kerosene ((Ooc & Sign-Ups))

Post by HeavenLeighDahl Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:04 am

Kerosene
Song by: Miranda Lambert

I’m waitin’ on the sun to set cause yesterday ain't over yet
I started smoking cigarettes there’s nothing else to do I guess
Dusty roads ain't made for walking, spinning tires ain't made for stoppin’
I’m giving up on love cause love’s given up on me

I gave it everything I had and everything I got was bad
Life ain't hard but it’s too long to live it like some country song
Trade the truth in for a lie, cheating really aint a crime
I’m giving up on love cause love’s given up on me

Forget you high society, I’m soakin’ it in Kerosene
Light ‘em up and watch them burn, teach them what they need to learn HA!
Dirty hands ain't made for shakin’, ain't a rule that ain't worth breakin’
Well I’m giving up on love cause love’s given up on me

Now I don’t hate the one who left You can't hate someone who's dead
He’s out there holding on to someone, I’m holding up my smoking gun
I’ll find somewhere to lay my blame the day she changes her last name
Well I’m giving up on love cause love’s given up on me
Well I’m giving up on love HEY love’s given up on me

So, the story! Leigh married when she was only nineteen, she was sure that she was in love. He was the ideal man even in high school, and when he wanted to marry her, give her the kind of rich life that she'd always wanted, she was more than ready to give him her life. Then, suddenly, after two years, her world came crashing down when she found out he was with someone else. After a couple days of crying... She stopped. And she got mad.

This is about break ups. Not just Leigh's ruined marriage. But also, it would appear that it's there are plenty of people in her town breaking up. The people who have been cheated on, or just broken up with have formed friendships, saying they will never love again, it's not worth it. And they want revenge on the people that hurt them.

So, they come up with a plan. They are going to date the other people's ex's and either break their hearts, or just make them miserable, or crazy.

But, somewhere in that revenge plan, they lose themselves, to love. All the bad things they heard don't seem as bad, not after a while. How are they supposed to tell the others? And do they tell the truth to the person that makes them feel so much better than anyone else ever had?

ROLES~
Broken hearted female 1: Leigh Baker (Sweet Angel Jocelyn)
Broken hearted female 2:
Broken hearted male 1:
Broken hearted male 2:

Male victim 1:
Male victim 2:
Female victim 1:
Female victim 2:
~~~~~~~~

Character Sheet

(Picture, real please)
Name:
Role:
Personality:
Bio:

Kerosene ((Ooc & Sign-Ups)) Miranda_lambert0001
Name:
Leigh Baker
Role:
Broken Hearted Female 1
Personality:
Leigh is a caring person, usually very innocent and loving. However, she has a dark side. She can be mean, snappy. She would never see herself as better than anyone, because of how she was raised, and she hates people that they are better than others. Before her marriage, she was quiet, and an all around sweet girl, but after years of fighting with her husband, she learned how to stand up for herself and make people hear her, when once she was easily ignored.
Bio:
Leigh was born in a poor family, the youngest child of a family with three kids, and the only child to her mother and father together, the other two being half-siblings. Her mother was never around because she was always sick. When she was only ten, her parents divorced, and her mother left to live with and take care of her sick grandmother. At the age of 15 she met the man that would one day be her husband and quickly fell in love. They married when she was 19 and she joined his well off family.

They fought a lot, and after two years of marriage, Leigh came home early from work to find her husband in bed with one of their mutual friends. Angry, she left, taking their cat and his car, with her. But, with the divorce, she got the house, and a lot, and before he had a chance to move his stuff out, she set it all on fire in their recently drained pool.
HeavenLeighDahl
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Kerosene ((Ooc & Sign-Ups)) Empty Re: Kerosene ((Ooc & Sign-Ups))

Post by HeavenLeighDahl Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:02 pm

cooome ooooon
HeavenLeighDahl
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down