Psychology of Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Doll's Journal!

2 posters

Go down

The Doll's Journal! Empty The Doll's Journal!

Post by HeavenLeighDahl Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:54 pm

Okay, so, I suppose it's time that I make up a journal. I love journals just because I can put a bunch of random things in them like...

OMGINGLORIUSBASTERDSCOMESOUTINONEDAYANDIGETTOGOSEEITINFOURDAYSANDELIROTHISSOHOTANDNUMMYANDICOULDJUSTEATHIMUP

Yesyes. If you like that, you will love my amazingly random times. Then there are my...Cranky times. I do live with my cheating husband after all. But, usually, I'm a cheerful and entertaining person!

Oh, and that long many lettered big thing. That's my first journal entry. XD I'M SO FREAKIN' EXCITED!!!!

ELIROTHWITHHISSEXYKILLINBAT!!!!
HeavenLeighDahl
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

The Doll's Journal! Empty Re: The Doll's Journal!

Post by SeekingSeer Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:12 pm

haha! I got to level up Dimitri! ^^ sorry that was a little off topic wasn't it?
SeekingSeer
SeekingSeer
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:30 pm

Haha! That's okay! yay for my Dimitri!

So, another Eli Roth oriented Journal entry. Ha! Just kidding. It won't be completely about Eli Roth. But he is one nummy man.

I have him on my MySpace, and I just love him. I love looking at his pictures and I wanna cuddle him! So cuddly.

Let's see... What else, what else? How about.....

Well, I'm bored, I was promised that my friend (would be 'man') would be on. Sadly, he's not. He must come on though, so that we can role-play.

But, I will be able to role-play with him tomorrow if nothing else. He has promised me a good amount of role-play time.

ELIROTH!!!
HeavenLeighDahl
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:43 am

GAH! Three hours of sleep? What the heck?! But, I suppose it's my own doing.

See, I got Demitri down early compared to usual, but I stayed up late to talk to people, and I have this weird dream, and when I hear Demitri moving around I get all crazy worried that he's going to fall down the stairs. (He's in my room, in a playpen/crib, no way of it happening) so I rush out of bed, flip on the light and start looking around like crazy, and it scares him. Waking him up. with no way of getting him back to sleep. So, five AM and I'm awake, not it is almost seven and watching Election, wishing it weren't the cable version.
HeavenLeighDahl
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:27 am

Wow! 300 Nazi heads rolling in Inglorious Basterds. I can't freakin' WAIT!

Anyway, let's see, what should I post about? My exhaustion? Well, that might be evident in my not being around the site much. That, and I think I'm dying. Okay, not really, but it feels like it.

My son was exhausted today, and that has worn me out. And, I think that he is getting more teeth. He had his doctor's appointment yesterday, and it looks like he's finally a completely healthy baby!!! None of the problems from his birth seem to be coming back. And I won't have to worry about going through what I did until I have another baby.

And my computer is being slow. I hate slowness. I want to do stuff. I'm thirsty, but too tired and lazy to actually get up to get a drink of water, and the puppy won't do it for me.

Oh well. I will be back tomorrow. More news on my world then. ^-^ Bye whoever reads this.
HeavenLeighDahl
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:54 pm

Well, I managed to make it through the weekend at my parents' house, though I'm not quite sure how. I'm finally in my nice cozy (Ha! cozy, not really) home, with my kitty and my son. I've got my food, and mybed and I won't freeze to death in the morning!

So, lets see... lets see. OH, I think I have a job! Yay! It's nothing big to start out with, but it's work. And it won't interfere with my work on the site, or my time with my son! Frankly, if I could just work it (which I actually might be able to swing) I will die happily.

It's got those perks, as well as the fact that it's at a hotel! So I will have a discount, I'm sure, when my boytoy(s! yeah, I have two) come to see me. If I can find another one I will be able to stay there.

Oh, it's beautiful this place really is. It's got sitting rooms, and a breakfast bar, plus a restaurant that's no more than fifty yards from it. And it's a nice place! So, when my Dimitri (boytoy number2 scary right?) comes to kidnap me, we will barely have to leave!

God, how did I manage to get so lucky? I mean, past the job, I was just thinking about that, boytoy 1 and 2. I have a husband, who for the last 6 years doesn't appreciate me, and then suddenly, right when I'm sure that everything is going to shit, I find two guys would want to be with me.

Dimitri says that he loves me, but a relationship between us just doesn't seem that smart. Since he lives in Holland and I live in the US, it's just not a good idea. But, he still wants to come see me, spend time with me. And Diego, he cares about me, and I think that one day there might be a lot more. Just the fact that he wants to come see me as well makes me feel so great.

Well, now that have put a post with great news, I think that I am done for the night. I need to find my favorite Scotish guy and then maybe go to sleep. Good night loves!
HeavenLeighDahl
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:43 pm

Well, that freakin' sucked! I couldn't go to my movie today because my mother 'wasn't feeling well'. STUPID. She's never feeling well. She likes her sympathy. She broke her feet (yep, both of them) four days before my graduation when everyone was coming to see me. And don't get me started on my wedding.

Anyway, my dad is making it up to me. Because she said she wasn't feeling well today, I should be able to go to a baseball game tomorrow with my daddy. I am not a big sports fan, passed Hockey, but I love going to games. They are so fun!!!And my Daddy always takes me to some great place for dinner and we stay out for hours on end just talking. He spoils me, because I'm his baby girl. ^-^
HeavenLeighDahl
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:37 am

Okay, Leigh is back to her journal. It's early, or actually, it's really not anymore. But, it was at four o'clock when Demitri woke up and decided he wasn't tired. He woke up at 1, just as I was going to sleep, so I'm running on very little sleep.

I am currently watching "Babies: Special Delivery" Or something like that. Ever since I had Demitri, I've watched these shows and going like "HA!" And then another "HA!" When they say stuff like "Mary has been in labor for 12 hours". 4!

Anyway, let's see. I saw Inglorious Basterds and I loooooooooooved it. I'm reading the screen play, now. Genius is evident, with that movie. I can't wait until I can own it.
HeavenLeighDahl
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:15 am

I don't know how long I can handle it! This whole, acting like I'm happily married thing is killing me. While I'm smiling and acting happy and in love with my parents, he's off with his girlfriend, either talking to her or actually out of the state, with her.

Why the hell do I have to act all happy when he is an ass to my family? He's showing that he's miserable. And he actually told me yesterday that he wished that he were in Michigan still. I have to act like a happy Mommy, while he shows the world that he's unhappy.

It's tearing me up, killing me. I have dreams that leave me depressed and crying. And he makes me cry almost every day! How the hell am I supposed to act on this like a normal person!? I have one person telling me not to get sad, get mad, but I can't! And this is the guy that gets constantly sad that his girlfriend doesn't call him. So, I see no way that he can tell me that!

I have no support through this, because he doesn't want to tell our families. Yesterday, I just wanted to go straight to my parents and tell my daddy everything and have him comfort me. I need support! And no one can do it.
HeavenLeighDahl
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down