Psychology of Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magnificient Bitchings of Mono.

3 posters

Go down

The Magnificient Bitchings of Mono. Empty The Magnificient Bitchings of Mono.

Post by Mono Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:15 am

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PISS ANYONE OFF.

And I plan on doing so. This is where all of my bitches, concerns, daily blah of the world will be.

let the bitching... COMMENCE!

I really fucking hate the people I am forced to deal with on a daily basis. It's bad enough that my piece of filth family just HAS to have their fucking noses in my buisiness, I dont need the retards at school sending me to a psych ward because I told them that they would be easy as all fucking hell to burn and kill if they didnt leave me the fuck alone.

GAH! Evil or Very Mad
Mono
Mono
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

The Magnificient Bitchings of Mono. Empty Re: The Magnificient Bitchings of Mono.

Post by Mono Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:19 am

Now lets bitch about places where your computer turns to trash.
IE school.
Now that I am up here my computer wants to fucking update its internet connection, and I have NO CHOICE if I want to update it or not. It doesnt ask to update at all ANYWHERE else in this god damn city except here at school, and then, I HAVE NO CHOICE ON THE MATTER!

That's what just pisses me off.
Mono
Mono
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

The Magnificient Bitchings of Mono. Empty Re: The Magnificient Bitchings of Mono.

Post by Mono Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:20 pm

Worthless piece of trash that are family.

Today, just got home from school, made the cookies and fudge for tomorrow (party celebrating my teacher getting a divorce) and then THEY come home.

Sister and father -_-

Back story about my family first.

Father is 53, spent about 35 years in the army, still thinks hes the biggest and badest fucker around. He's fuckin 5 foot 1.
Sister is 21. Never did a fucking thing in her life. Stays at home and plays on her computer all damn day untill recently when the fat bitch broke her chair.

On to the rest of it all.

The worthless piece of shit that I am forced to call my sibling decides she wants to make tea.
SO she takes the raman I had cooking, dumps it in the trashcan and stars making tea in a Pot because the bitch broke the coffe maker I BOUGHT for the family because she was pissed she was asked to do dishes.

after that, parents jumped on MY ass for telling her to get the fuck out of the kitchen, knowing what she did.
Mono
Mono
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:09 am

Calmed down quite a bit since last night. Shaved finally, taking off the four years of beard growth, the fuzzy lumberjack arms. I look almost decent now. but I went on a Baking spree last night to cope with some of the anger. I've got 452 Cookies here now. How is I gonja eat them all?!?!
Mono
Mono
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:34 pm

You're going to share them with me! ^_^

Okay, I'm kidding, I don't like cookies, but I'd gladly trade my 'stress' cakes for your 'anger' cookies.

Birthday Cake
mysticaldragonmagic
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:23 pm

I'd much rather have stress than have some anger..

I have too much anger as it is.
Mono
Mono
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:40 pm

I'll take your cookies!! I make angry cookies and they taste delicious. The angry bakes off XD
HeavenLeighDahl
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:46 pm

I know! It tastes almost as Good as Happy Quiche!

cooking with emotions is so fun!

IMMA MAKE SOME GIDDY BREAD!
Mono
Mono
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:26 pm

Headache...
Brainfreeze

Acheing temples.

I'm really annoyed today and I dont know why
Mono
Mono
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:43 pm

"Fuck skin color, everybody's blue, then what would all these bigots do?"

Someone decipher that and come back. im pissed off and wondering how long until Im backi n the mental house.
Mono
Mono
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down